Want to know a little more about our business? We’ve prepared some fast facts to give you a clearer view:
- All our directors are Chartered Financial Planners, meaning they hold the industry’s ‘gold standard’ qualification in the United Kingdom.
- Chartered Wealth Management is an independent wealth management and financial planning consultancy which means we are able to offer impartial, tailored advice without restriction or bias.
- Our clients span private investors, corporate entities, families and entrepreneurs.
- All our Chartered Financial Planners have over 10 years experience and collectively our team has over 170 years experience.
- We are headquartered in the North West of England and have a London Office in St. James’s Square. Our client base is nationwide.
- We work with carefully selected intermediaries to deliver a ‘joined up approach’ on legal issues, trusts/estates, personal tax planning and corporate finance. All share our ethos for business excellence and exceptional client service.
- Advising our clients on charitable and philanthropic giving is important to us, as is our own fundraising and in recent years we are proud to have supported numerous charities including Variety, the Children’s Charity, Derian House and Diabetes UK.
- We are an expansive and forward-looking independent wealth management business that never loses sight of the traditional values of personal service and attention to detail which underpins everything we do.
“The initial meetings quickly convinced me that CWM’s individual and team honesty, integrity, trust and service at a client level were an excellent fit with my personal values and my expectations. I understand that completely ‘independent advice‘ is very difficult to achieve but I continue to believe that CWM strive to provide client specific advice and options that best suits their practical and financial needs but that are economically sensible….click here to read more.